Monday 8 September 2014

20 Facts About Me : Instagram Tagged

Monday 8 September 2014
This tag has been viral on Instagram and I was nominated by @spongejy, @joanneling123, @norman_bi, and @wwinniee1119.


So here it is.
  1. I have the best boyfriend in the universe. @alexkho
  2. My eyebrows are naturally black and thick. 
  3. I have a bizarre body propotion. Small waist huge thighs. 
  4. I am a teacher-to-be.
  5. Japanese cuisine - I cannot resist!
  6. I like horror movies, but I cover my eyes almost throughout the whole movie.
  7. I am sensitive and emotional.
  8. I love dogs. Cats out. 
  9. I share secrets with my mum. 
  10. I cannot drive, yet.
  11. I have a terrible short term memory, like really really terrible.
  12. I can play the piano.
  13. I walk fast, and can walk a long distance. 
  14. I am a cradle Catholic.
  15. I cannot do crunches on hard concrete floor due to bad tailbone injury years ago.
  16. Bible verses can always calm me down and heal my cuts.
  17. I am a coffee addict.
  18. I am a good mind reader.  But I don't usually tell people that I know what is playing in their mind.  
  19. People always think I look rather stern and ferocious when I don't smile.
  20. If I have to choose between starvation and exhaustion, I'd rather go hungry.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014