Monday 11 July 2011

I Sew, I Sew, I Sew Sew Sew

Monday 11 July 2011
Had sewing class today.
I never imagined myself sitting in front of a sewing machine trying to sew just a straight line for half an hour. Lawl. Its really fun to listen to the continuous " droom droom drooooooom" of the machine :D


Trying hard to get it right.





Finally. Got it right and went for a love shape. ( Baby this is for you. :D )


 Behind the scene. :D






Suffocated by tons of assignments. :( Have to complete a whole file-full of infos about tailoring and sewing techniques. Bahaha I think me and my course mates deserves two certs upon graduation.
One, Bachelor In Education.
Second, Bachelor In HOME SCIENCE. :P

3 comments:

  1. Baby~ thank you for the heart~ hehehe.. and jia you for the assignment, i noe u can do it! Gambateh!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Aly's Blog © 2014