Monday 15 December 2014

Kenny Roger's Roaster : Dinner

Monday 15 December 2014
It is not a regular thing that we get to eat a lavish and opulent meal like tonight (as a family), therefore I shall blog about it.

Daddy and I ordered the Kenny Rogers Garden Meal (something like that, I totally forgot the name) but it was quite a disappointment. The chicken was good like always,  butttt the Caesar salad that comes with it was a complete catastrophe. The salad consists of only pieces of lettuces, sliced tomatoes and a few red onion rings. Raw. Naked. Bland. Tasteless. And no, no salad dressings no drizzles of olive oil. I ordered that because the attractive picture in the menu clearly portrayed dices of chicken breasts which looked tempting on the salad!  And the meal set was 40 cents more than the regular meal set. Good gracious!  Too sad.  In the end I had to abduct my sister's coleslaw and ate together with the (I called it) grass.

But anyway thumbs up for the black pepper roaster chicken and chocolate muffin. This evening's 30 minutes cardio was a waste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014