Tuesday 24 May 2011

I Think I've Made A Choice. ( At Least, For Now?? )

Tuesday 24 May 2011


SEE THATTTT ? .____.
That is one of the many reasons why I'm sooooo reluctant to continue mah Form 6. :(
Forget the co-curriculum activities, forget the assignments, forget the Research and Development stuff,
forget the daily notes, I still have those heavy books to EAT. Yes. EAT.
Worries predominated over my passion for books.
Seriously I don't know how on earth am I going to finish every single page of those and score 4 As.
I'd collapse even before the public examination. :x

SOOOOOOOO.... Most probably.....
IPTHO would be my choice. I've got positive feedbacks from the seniors at IPTHO.
According to them, the campus life over there doesn't seem to be sombre.

Once I've chosen this path, there's nonononononononono NO turning back. Oh well.
I seek counselling from Miss Law this afternoon. She gave me opinions regarding the dilemma I'm facing.


Yes, everything is in God's hands. :)
Seek guidance from the Holy Spirit, and God will lead me to the right track.
He has a plan for us, a plan for his beloved children, a plan that take us to the gate of bliss. :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always a turning back. I have. Right? You can be the same also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. turning back? turn to where? :O

    ReplyDelete

Aly's Blog © 2014