Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Choices We Make, Are Ultimately Our Own Responsibility

Tuesday 24 May 2011
GOOD MORNING peeps.
When the daylight began to forsake the red-room; it was already 8:45 am, and the beclouded morning was tending to drear twilight. 


Ahh. My habitual mood of sadness creeped in once again. Self doubt. Forlorn depression. Fell damp on the embers of my decaying ire.
The same question rang so hard behind my mind again. 
" WHERE SHOULD I BEGIN MY LONG JOURNEY OF LIFE ? "


I have four, no, five choices now. 
1 ) IPTHO, Batu Pahat, Johor.
2 ) Form 6 at St Thomas
3 ) Keeping my fingers crossed and wait for the JPA appeal result
4 ) Diploma in Nursing at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore
5 ) Duduk kat rumah goyang kaki sampai lapar mati. =..=


Well OBVIOUSLY the fifth choice is not a wise one UNLESS my grandpa is Donald Trump.
( GORGEOUS LOOKING OLD MAN. WITH $$$$ KA-CHINGGG )


Ahh... Choices choices. Roads Roads. Decision Making. 
Hmm. 


In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014