Saturday 23 June 2012

Doomsday

Saturday 23 June 2012
Had a dream last night. Kinda scary. I dreamed about doomsday. Or in other word, end of the world.
I was in a restaurant, funny enough, the restaurant was situated somewhere in a Western country. Probably Hungry Jack, Subway, Taco Time or Upper Crust.

I ordered some chips with a group of friends ( I have no idea who they were) and sat down. Then something big happened. A guy was hit on the thighs by a sword flew from nowhere. Disgusting, nauseating as I looked at the pool of blood. We escaped from the restaurant.

I got into a car, a Hilux I remember.  I was at the passenger seat, fidgeting, wondering what would happen next. Suddenly, like a bolt from the blue, balls of fire fall from the dark sky. 


Every body ran for their lives. Nothing can preclude the fire balls from hitting the earth. Fire gutted everything on the surface. Thick smoke billowing from the burning bushes was visible.
We panicked as the driver beside me was suddenly found dead. I was asked to take over the place and drove along.

And then, I woke up.
Happy to find myself so comfortably laying on my bed.

Doomsday is definitely near. But the question is, are you ready for the Lord's Kingdom ?

4 comments:

  1. I like this post! Are you ready Aly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. Not really. :/ I am not good enough. What about you!

      Delete
  2. aly, Live a life that we are always ready for doomsday.

    ReplyDelete

Aly's Blog © 2014