Friday 15 June 2012

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Friday 15 June 2012



Waiting alone at the departure hall back to.Kuching. Time flies. Like whoosh! Really fast.

I still remember the day I checked in to depart to Perth; I remember the butterfly flutters I get when I see baby's yellow car waiting outside Perth International Airport; I remember the icey cold wind that blows through my hair that winter morning; I remember pinching his cheeks and dragging him out of bed every morning; I remember the heavenly taste of the juicy steak he cooked to satisfy my hunger; I remember our very own cosy cinema at home with hot chrysanthemum tea and Smiths' chips; I remember his every smile and movements that rings in my mind; I remember the tickling pokes he gives me which made me erupt in gales of laughter.

I miss him.

Frankly, I hate separation. It hurts so bad that tears would sting every time the  sensation hit my button. A feeling so bad I couldn't think of ways to dislodge it. My heart has been compressed into a small lump of rock, but  heavy as an anvil enough to choke at my throat.


But all these are necessary for us to meet again.


A long distance relationship is powerful. It shapes and moulds us into individuals that come to cherish one another more, to miss one another more. I would never give up. We have forever to spend with each other.  :)


Till we meet again, I know that somewhere over the rainbow, you are there missing me too.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014