Saturday 16 June 2012

A Year Of Love

Saturday 16 June 2012
Today , 17th of June, is a day of passionate joy and worthy to be remembered.
We have been holding each other's hands for a year. :)

I will not say that it is easy for us to walk through it, but we made it. There are no perfect relationships. Only two person who stays firm together because they give each other something that nobody else could.
I gave baby all my heart, and he gave me his care and smiles that could melt me instantly. That is something that we both cannot find from elsewhere. :)
Despite the bitterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr distance that separates us for a few months before we can meet again, we went through it with faith and love.

Though missing him could be very painful at times, yearning to hug him tight, but whenever I think of him telling me that our separation now is only temporary and that we have forever to spend together, I would smile and whisper in my heart " I will wait. " 

Great thanks to Viber, Whatsapp and Skype. They helped us go through the temporary bitterness. We had phone talks every night, we laughed and we chatted like there is no tomorrow. 
If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, I guess we made the time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.

On this very special day, roses and reservation at the restaurant is unnecessary. All we need is LOVE. :)
Love doesn't mean anything if you're not willing to make a commitment, and you have to think not only about what you want, but about what he wants. Not just now, but in the future.

Baby you have always been special to me. You are my guide to light up my way, my strength to keep me moving on, my pillar to lean on and my happy pill to shoo my gloominess. But of all, you are an angel sent by God to stay by my side.

Thank you baby. You are my everything.
I love you now, and forever-more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014