Tuesday 14 February 2012

Keeping the LOVE alive

Tuesday 14 February 2012
What day is today? Yes it is Tuesday, obviously, but there is something more special about it.

Today is the day where people would willingly dislodge the usual frugal habits to buy roses, teddies, candies, chocolates, rings, and blahs just to express their infinite love for someone special, hoping that their love confession might work.


Today is the day where boyfriends would take their girlfriends to an exquisite candle light dinner, followed by a series of surprises, then cuddle on the sofa with the TV on till dawn.



Today is the day couples dated for years would start to plan for marriage, where the bridegroom-to-be would fall on his knees with a large bouquet of roses and a sparkling shining diamond ring, hoping to see her nod her head in sweet agreement to be his wife forever.


WELL. today is VALENTINES DAY! =D


.............. Now who says all couples must celebrate Valentines TOGETHER physically?
Yeah we could not celebrate it together like most couples could, but it makes no difference. Rather, it
makes our love stronger than ever.

I can’t even find the right words to explain how I feel about him.

He makes me so happy on my worst days, he is always there when I need him, he is the sweetest and knows how to make me feel special and I’m in love with his smile… :P I’m honestly falling so hard for him, and I am willing to wait for however long it takes for us to meet again. He is amazing, my Mr Perfect, and we will be together no matter how far away we are.

Though we can only see each other through SKYPE, share hugs through SKYPE, and plant kisses through SKYPE, it does not change the fact that I love him and yeah I'm gonna love him forever.
Our feelings overpower the distance.
Separation is just temporary.

We lose a few years of stick-to-each-other-every-day  in exchange for the next 60 years of  togetherness. How lovely is that? =)






ALEX, there is not a moment that goes by you aren’t on my mind. I wish you were here every waking hour.

You have my heart, I will never let go of yours, I promise.
WILL YOU DO THE SAME???

 I love you 

2 comments:

  1. Baby.. yes.. I would do the same.. I Love You!!
    Sorry baby.. I cant accompany during this special day.. but I promise in the future, I'll accompany you for all the special seasons.. wrong.. I shuld say.. I wan to hold your hand and spent my whole life with you~ =D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in tears when I read this. You don't have to apologize. You gave me your love and promise , which is the only thing I wished for. =) love u baby. Will be loving you not only on Valentines, but every moment for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Aly's Blog © 2014