Tuesday 24 April 2012

So Much More

Tuesday 24 April 2012
It is one of those nights, where the dark sky is illuminated by the stars that twinkle; the parky breeze that waft through my hair after a pouring rain; the crickets sing under the moonlight in unison with the nocturnal bugs; all the elements of a peaceful night brought me into a deep muse . And I began to wander in my thoughts.

The scorching love I have for him. The blithesome smile of his that would spellbind me forever.
Until today, I didn't fully understand it, but I'd never been more certain of anything in my life.

I couldn't figure out how a warm phone call all the way from Perth, simply by saying goodnight and blowing kisses through the phone would keep me tossing  in my bed the whole night, overjoyed.

How a mere short SMS that says " Drink more water baby "  would really do the magic, which later, I found myself imbibe water, one glass after another.

I was struck by the simple truth that sometimes, the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people. 

God has everything in plan. Alex is definitely destined to bring a massive change to my life.
Life that was once dressed in somber grey, is now embellished with rainbows

I thank God for him.  =)



1 comment:

  1. Your boyfriend is one lucky man. So much love from u.

    ReplyDelete

Aly's Blog © 2014