Tuesday 7 August 2012

You

Tuesday 7 August 2012
Every day passes just like that. 
The sun rises this moment, and sets on the next. The moon shines this moment, and dims on the next. 

Sometimes I wonder what is the meaning of life. 
What does it provide, what does it promise, what does it paint? 
At this place on my own, sometimes I feel lost and I wander around aimlessly.
Sometimes I feel like giving up, walk away and just fall.

But every time I am about to fall off the cliff, you would come to the rescue and pull me back to your side.
Every time I am in tears, you would wipe off the tears on my cheeks and promise me rainbows.
I guess I cannot find anybody else in the universe that loves me this much like you do.

Hey you. I miss you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014