Thursday 16 October 2014

21st Birthday

Thursday 16 October 2014
Today is my 21st birthday. It marks the official beginning of adulthood. Not a great one obviously, no fancy cakes no parties no free flow of cocktails but these are not what matters.  I realized birthdays are eye openers,  you get to know who remembers your big day and who doesn't give a damn. Sometimes I am afraid of birthdays. Because I'm scared that people I care forgets about it.

Donut tell me I'm already 21!

I almost had to countdown to my birthday alone last night,  till Wen, Gan and Sean suggested that we hang out at the DIY Playground.  It was a simple celebration, we had donuts and we chatted, we laughed. Luckily these three eggs are willing to spend the night with me.

Gan Wen Sean 

I missed my family and Bie.  I felt devastated for not being able to celebrate with them.  Been together for three years but we never get to celebrate valentines, anniversaries and birthdays. No not even this year.

So...  21 years has passed by in a cursory glance, cheers to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014