Tuesday 21 October 2014

Dinner @ Chingooya; Supper @ Riverbank Cafe

Tuesday 21 October 2014
Had Korean food at Chingooya Korean Restaurant, Batu Pahat two nights ago. It was supposed to be my belated birthday celebration as suggested by Beng, but I did not want to be the awkward limelight of the night, especially not already 4 days passed my birthday. So we went out for a casual dinner instead, with Joanne as well.

The last time I had Korean food in BP was already 2 years ago.

Menu

chingooya
Growing crowd after 7pm

chingooya
It was ramen, mushrooms, chicken, Korean ricecakes, and vegetables on the hot pan; grilled mackerel on the right, and  small portions of side dishes.


I always have a penchant for spicy food, therefore kimchi, gochujang, and whatever korean hot sauce do not bother me. I even asked the waiter for extra hot sauce! The grilled mackerel and side dishes was worth a 4 star rating, but the hot pan was not to my liking, the main reason was because of the overrated price for ramen. Omg one small piece of ramen, exactly the size of a typical instant noodle costs RM 6. Ouch.


chingooya
Joanne and I.

chingooya
Hi !

Dinner is always incomplete without desserts. Heh! So to the Riverbank Cafe we went. 

riverbank cafe
I like the calm, relaxing atmosphere. There was even a notice at the entrance that read " Make no noise. Enjoy."


Books!

riverbank cafe
More books!

riverbank cafe
Pink couch

riverbank cafe
I like every corner of the cafe.

riverbank cafe
Chocolate and Mint Cake

riverbank cafe
Mine was green tea latte.

riverbank cafe
Showing our 'best' faces.

CHINGOOYA KOREAN RESTAURANT
Address: No.92 & 94, Jalan Flora Utama 8, Taman Flora utama, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.

Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 12.00pm-10.00pm (Break 3.00pm-5.00pm)

Price Range: $$$

RIVERBANK CAFE

Address: 29 Jalan Flora Utama 5, Taman Flora Utama, 83000 Batu Pahat

Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 12.30-10.30 pm

Price Range: $$





No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014