Tuesday 1 January 2013

Waving Hi to 2013

Tuesday 1 January 2013
Today is the 1st of January, 2013.  ( I wondered what happened to 21/12/12 which was supposed to be the end of the world as many funny people has predicted ) So I'm happy that I'm still here.

I left hometown today for college again. And of course, goodbye to baby. It was horrible.
I am born to have over sensitive tears glands. Once I cry, I flood the whole town.



Although our separation is hard to bear, I am happy that we have been together for nearly two years and still counting. :)  We overcame the barrier of distance hooray!

So here I am now back in Johor. Early flight at 6am, forcing me to cry with sleepy sleepy eyes. I remember waving goodbye to my family and baby. Even after I passed the immigration check I was still trying to walk really slowly to just catch another glance of baby.

Everything once so familiar to me here suddenly felt so strange now. I am still not used to it. Back to the life where I have to get up at 7 in the morning, where I have no entertainment but Facebook and dramas, where I have to go aunty shopping at the hypermarket during the weekends, where I have to attend classes until 5pm and the WORST THING is, I am back to being away from home, away from Baby. :(
I'll eventually pull myself together though. No worries. I just need two or three days to get over my moodswings.

So I went to the mall with my roommate today to buy some necessities. I was stupid to buy so many cartons of low fat milk at one go, together with my toilet towel, washing detergents and other heavy stuffs. ( I could actually wait until weekend to buy milk). And then we met a silly bus driver who dropped us 1km away from my college. So we walked with grumpy faces under the blazing sun.

( Look around my room)
Ok stop sighing I am already a grown up so be one.
Hello 2013. Be nice!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014