Thursday 6 November 2014

Azuma Japanese Restaurant @ Seremban 2

Thursday 6 November 2014

Last night we decided to eat out instead of the usual boring home cook dishes (1 vege+ 1 meat + White rice), it's time for me to learn new recipes again soon.

Azuma Japanese Restaurant, located at Seremban 2 offers a superb menu in a contemporary and convivial atmosphere.

Nicely Printed Menus
We had a hard time choosing.
Fresh from the sushi bar
I don't know what is this, but it tastes pretty good.

Bie's Unagi Don

Full house!

My Sanma Shioyaki Set. 
Overall it was fine, but I still find Takenoko the best! Maybe we shouldn't have ordered fish, Bie's unagi and my sanma fish was strong in odour. 


Address:
192&193, Jalan s2, B14 Uptown Avenue Seremban 2
70300 Seremban.

Phone:
06-601 7068

Price Range:

$$$


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014