Friday 28 November 2014

Review : Majolica Majorca's Glass Drop Gel Coat

Friday 28 November 2014
My friend Ivy gave me this Majolica Majorca's Glass Drop Gel Coat for my birthday last month, and it's been my favorite top coat ever since. I use my hands a lot and my nail polishes often chip easily on me, therefore a reliable (lol) topcoat is mandatory.

nail art

Majolica Majorca came up with a line called Glass Trick on the winter of 2011 and this is one of its products. It’s a quick drying (plus points yay!) shiny top coat that gives you the look of gel nails.

nail art

I applied the gel coat right after my rose gold and light beige nail color dried up.  It looks super glossy and the consistency is really thick, kinda gel-like.
Today is the 3rd day and it hasn't chip on me! Fyi I've been through house chores, opened canned bottles, painting, and HIIT ( not sure if it is relevant). The only disappointment is that it’s not as shiny and gel-like after a few days of wear.

Final verdict: I rate it a 3.5 out of 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014