Wednesday 5 November 2014

Esame

Wednesday 5 November 2014
Books. Figures. Numbers. Formulas. Craps.

YES! LIKE SERIOUSLY! (Except, mine was 30 minutes)

Exams are coming down the pike and I still can't get the knack of all the subjects, especially Electric and Electronic Technology. College was rough. If you haven't known, I'm currently doing Bachelor Degree In Education with a major in RBT, at IPG Tun Hussein Onn.  Many gave off the impression that waltzing through teacher's trainee college is very much possible because it's easy and facile but no. I honestly don't think it is anything like what it is pigeon-holed. 

When it comes to assignment deadlines and exam periods, you can see my face furrowed, distorted as if resulting from a dysfunction of the cranial nerve VII. Many would ask me to take a chill pill and not be all stressed up, but have you ever seen a stress-free college student? I haven’t, unless you count the freshmen who mess up the first half of the semester, say “screw it” and never attend lectures again. But then, that’s not what I'm talking about here. Stress is a hugeeeeeee part of the whole college experience, and it’s something we all have to deal with in life. However, I'll try my very best not to let it get the best of me. 

Owkay I better stick my nose into my book and glue my fingers onto my notes.  NOW. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aly's Blog © 2014